Leaked.Domains Notification of Terms of Servicex
Terms of Service
1. This service is primarily intended for security researchers and business entities.
- While leaked monitoring is available to any user, Leaked.Domains is intended to act as a repository for leaked data in order for security researchers and organizations to learn what data has been leaked, how it can effect an organization, what steps can be taken to remediate the currently exposed data, and attempt to prevent further damage from future database leaks.
2. Security Researchers and Enterprise customers must submit a binding partner contract before full access to Leaked.Domains is approved.
- Researcher accounts will only have access to generic datasets and limited results until a partner contract is submitted. Paid access will begin once the contract is received.
- Enterprise accounts will only have access to data pertaining to the specific email domain used for registration after the user confirms ownership of the domain.
- Enterprise user requesting access to additional domains must be made use the provided form and confirm ownership in order to gain access to that domain data.
- Leaked.Domains reserves the right to deny access to any data/domains Leaked.Domains does not deem applicable to the requesting account.
3. Leaked.Domains is not responsible for the origin of the data contained within its systems.
- Leaked.Domains had no part in the hacking or distribution of leaked data.
- All data found in Leaked.Domains database can be obtained online in clear-web, deep-web and darkweb sites. Leaked.Domains attempts to provide a single resource for such data, however, customers are free to find any leaked databases pertaining to their organization by their own means.
- Leaked.Domains will not provide support, assistance or information on obtaining leaked data.
4. Account access is limited to the researcher or organization account which registered the account.
- You may not resell, share, or transfer access to the application or API to any 3rd parties. Doing so will result in an account being permanently banned.
5. Leaked.Domains is not responsible for malicious use of data legally or illegally obtained from its systems.
- Users agree to take full responsibility for all content they receive while using Leaked.Domains.
- Any data originating from Leaked.Domains that is found being distributed to unauthorized 3rd parties will result in the responsible user's account being permanently banned and all information being submitted to relevant authorities.
- Leaked.Domains reserves the right to include tracking data in any information obtained from its systems.